Bail Bond Rates
Pro Bail Bonds’ rates have been properly filed with the California Department of Insurance. Every branch office has our rates posted clearly in full view.
According to California law, charging improper rates for bail bonds is illegal. The rates shown below are the ones Pro Bail Bonds charges for all clients.
California State Bond Rates
* Bonds where the liability is $500.00 or less will be charged a rate of $50.00. Bonds over the amount of $500.00 will be charged 10% of the total liability.
Federal Bond Rates
* Federal bonds where the liability is $450.00 or less will be charged at a rate of $50.00. Bonds over the amount of $450.00 will be charged 12% of the total liability.
Qualified Discount Rates – Unions, Military, Private Defense Counsel, AARP
* Federal and state bonds with
* Union: Any defendant or
* Private Defense Counsel: Any
* Military: The military discount is available to active duty personnel, veterans, and immediate family members. “Immediate family members” includes parents, children, and spouses. Minimum premiums are still $50 per bond.
* AARP: Any AARP member in good standing (defendant or
* Immigration bonds will be charged 15
Premiums For All Bonds
Minimum premiums for regular state and federal bonds is $50 each; the minimum premium for immigration bonds is $100 each.